WDP builds 4M Euro Logistic Project in Ploiesti City

The Belgian real estate company Warehouses DePauw WDP builds 4M Euro Logistic Project in Ploiesti City from Romania, a logistic project of about 7,000 square meters for the Spanish hydraulics producer Grupo Industrial Roquet, and the investment budget is four million euro. The project is developed based on a long-term lease contract and the construction deadline is the first quarter of 2015. “In Romania, the economic rebound started in 2013 continues in Read more

6 Hectares Plot for Sale in Bucharest

The insolvency company Rominsolv is offering for sale a 6 hectares land plot for sale on Preciziei Street in the west side of Bucharest. On this land plot exist several constructions owned by the bankrupt Motor Transportation and Expedition Company (CETA), owned by the businessman Marius Cae.

“The entire asset is divided into three individual properties owned by three distinct juridical personalities (two of them are bankrupt), controlled by the same group – CETA SA. The property is to be sold as a unitary asset, but it can be sold individually in some degree. The starting prices for the bidding are about 9.5 million euro plus VAT for all three properties”, declared the representatives of Rominsolv.

The constructions include industrial halls of 10,600 square meters, an office building of 2,040 square meters and a workshop of 375 square meters. Among the assets offered for sale are also a cars inspection station, a cars service, car painting shop, parking lot and other facilities.

Industrial Park for Sale

An industrial park built in 2011 by Cefin Group in Arad City was offered for sale through direct negotiation by the Official Receiver of the developer who declared insolvency last year for debts of 114 million lei (26 million euro), mostly to Volksbank bank. The Official Receiver, BDO Business Restructuring Company, wants to sell the 8 modules of the industrial park, with an overall surface of 44,400 square meters plus 2,600 square meters of office spaces, and an unfinished building with three stores plus a Read more

Another Tetarom Industrial Park in Cluj County

The contract for the construction of the fourth Tetarom industrial park from Cluj, worth 36.3 million lei, has been signed on April 23rd by the president of Cluj County Council, Horea Uioreanu, and the construction works will be completed in 20 months. “On Wednesday I have signed the contract for the construction of the latest industrial park from Cluj County, Tetarom IV, in partnership with the companies ACI, Electromontaj, Nordcomforest, Erbi Prodcom. The value of the investment is 36.3 million lei and the financing is secured from multiple sources, such as the budget of the County Council, European funds and the national budget. The new industrial park will be opened for investors near Feleacu village, on a plot of 85 hectares. The execution deadline of the project is 20 months and will include roads construction, land setup and the construction of an industrial hall”, declared in a press conference Horea Uioreanu. Viorel Gavrea, director of SC Tetarom SA, the company who administrates the industrial parks owned by Cluj County Council, declared that the discussions with the potential investors will start after the park is built. “We know what we want to build there. Tetarom IV could house even a photo-voltaic park, and the energy produced can be sold”, declared Gavrea.

More details

Photo credit

80% increase of rented industrial spaces in 2013

The overall surface of industrial spaces traded in 2013 reached at 250,000 square meters, 82% larger than in 2012 and only 3% smaller compared to the surface from 2011. Bucharest attracted 58% of this activity, and the rest of 42% are concentrated in the large cities from Romania – Timisoara, Arad, Iasi, Brasov, Ploiesti, according to the data from CBRE Romania. The largest transaction registered in 2013 was the renewal and the renegotiation of the Read more

The Romanian State Might Turn into Developer?

The land plots of several state owned companies which are insolvent and will probably go bankrupt will be returned to the economic circuit by creating industrial parks through a measure proposed in order to “defend” those land plots from the real estate sharks, announced the Romanian minister of Economy, Varujan Vosganian. Attending in Ploiesti at a workshop organized at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Prahova County, Varujan Vosganian announced that Read more

The industrial spaces segment is idle

The surface of industrial spaces rented in Romania in the first nine months of this year has decreased by almost 40% compared to the same period of last year according to a study from Jones Lang LaSalle real estate advisor. In the period January – September 2012 have been rented industrial spaces of about 75,000 sqm, of which 76% Read more